Sunday, August 22, 2010

Read-a-thon: Day #2 (Update 4)

Finished!!
 I will review all the books I finish for the read-a-thon tomorrow.

Stats @ 11:00pm
TOTALS
Hours: 24
Pages Read Total: 530
Percentage of Current Book Completed: 100%
Number of books completed: 2
 I'm kind of disappointed that I only read two books in 24 hours. I read a lot slower than I thought. I had a lot of fun overall but it was not easy. I'm thankful I had my goodreads buddies to do it with me. The breaks to chat where great and needed. lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing! Two books in two days are not bad!! I admire you for doing it at all. :)

Jeremy said...

Thanks Chriz:)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs