Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

I'm so excited to let you know that I have received the One Lovely Blog Award. It was awarded to me by Brandi at Blkosiner's Book Blog. Thank you Brandi so much. I've put a lot of time into my new blog and I'm happy people are enjoying it. 

This is how the award works:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are some of the lovely blogs I have found recently that I think deserve to have this award (Sorry I could not include all the lovely blogs I'm following):
1. Addicted to Romance 
2. Breathless Books
3. Bree's Books
4. Eloise and Her Books
5. In the Hammock
6. Literary Addicted
7. Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review
8. Michelle's Book Blog
9. Mindful Musings
10. Parajunkee's View
11. The Romance Reviews
12. Supernatural Snark
13. Reading on the Dark Side
14. Pure Imagination
15. All the days of...

Congratulations to all my fellow bloggers!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm a winner!!!! *blushes* Thanks so much for passing this on to me, and congrats on receiving it yourself!

Unknown said...

Thank you for awarding the award to me too :)*does happy dance* And congratulations to you as well :)

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

congrats on the award, danielle!! you deserve it!! Thanks so much for passing it on to me, I really appreciate it!!

Michelle Greathouse said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it along. :)

M

Briana said...

Thanks for the award! I feel the same about your blog as well. :)

Briana

Natalie said...

Awesome! Thanks so SO much! :)

Soraia Casal said...

Thank you! :D I'm honored

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award, Danielle! and Thanks for awarding it to us! :)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs