Saturday, September 1, 2012

Book Club: October's Winner

Hello everyone, voting is officially over for October's book club read. The book that had the highest amount of votes was:

I'm so excited because Eve is one of my favorite authors and I know your all going to love her humor. 

I do not have the schedule ready yet because this is a bundle of 3 novellas so I'm going to have to wait until I get my copy to make a schedule but it will be coming soon and I will post it on the book club page. 

Here are some buy links for you to obtain your copy:

Smashwords Amazon.com
Kobo Amazon.co.uk
AllRomance Bookstrand
Barnes & Noble Apple
Createspace Amazon - Print


I will have November's book poll up by September 23rd so that you will have the whole month of October to get your book. 

If you haven't noticed I have added a page to my blog called book club and you will be able to go there at anytime and get updates, the schedule and a list of links to book club posts. It's on the very top of my blog all the way to the right.

I look forward to getting started and I know we're all going to really enjoy this new book club. If you ever have any questions you can leave a comment or email me @ romancebookjunkies@yahoo.com I love to hear from you anytime.

1 comments:

June M. said...

LOVE Eve's stories! I read & loved the first one of this series and can't wait to read the rest. I may have to join in & reread the first one with the book club.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs