Sunday, September 2, 2012

Romance Junkies Read-a-Thon

Hello Everyone!
I'm super excited about the Romance Junkies Read-a-Thon I'm hosting this month. I have gotten a ton of replies from people who are going to join us but not a lot of them have signed up using the linky tool so what I will be doing is posting here on September 27th with all the details. So make sure you don't miss that post because it will include both challenges, how to enter and what you can win. Remember that you can go on twitter and look up #RJreadathon and get all the updates throughout the read-a-thon and of course that's were we'll be having our twitter party. I look forward to seeing you there and we're going to have a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs