Friday, September 21, 2012

Read-a-thon Updates and Prize Details It's not to late to join.


Welcome to Romance Book Junkies' first ever read-a-thon. Like most of us I have a to be read pile a mile high and what better way to clear up some of this mess than to host a read-a-thon. I have some updates from my original plans based on some feedback from participants. I will now be having International prizes so everyone can win something and I had some donations from authors so I now have 17 prizes to give away. Which I'm going to list below with some of the details about the read-a-thon for any new comers. So make sure you read everything.

Here are the details:


* The read-a-thon will be held from September 27th to the 29th. Within this time frame the challenge is to read for 24 hours. No matter how you do it for example you could read 8 hours per day, you could read 12 hours for 2 days or you could read 24 hours straight (for our hard core readers). Its up to you how you schedule your 24 hours.
Just have fun with it.
* There will be 8 challenges throughout the read-a-thon with some great prizes. All of them will be posted here on my blog one at a time but I will announce on twitter #RJreadathon when their available. All winners will be chosen on the 30th. I will be posting on my blog with more details the day of the read-a-thon.
Here are two of the swag packs that will be given away. Just to give you a tease.
* I will also be hosting a twitter party on the 28th from 8:00pm to 9:30pm were I will be giving away 2 huge swag packs and 9 book prizes. So don't miss out!
* We are all going to stay connected, update our status and have our twitter party at hashtag #RJreadathon.


* In order to qualify for the first challenge you need to make a post at the beginning and the end of the read-a-thon with your check in status/schedule and then your accomplishments at the end. Post the link to #RJreadathon. So that's two posts to be linked to twitter one in the beginning and one when you finish.
* If you do not have a blog that's ok too you can post your check in status/schedule and then accomplishments at the end on twitter to enter the challenge. So all are welcome. 

* If you don't use twitter and have no blog you can also do this on my opening post on the day the read-a-thon starts. I'm trying to make this as easy as possible so everyone can participate. So that's two comments. One at the beginning of the read-a-thon and one at the end.

I hope your as excited and pumped up about this read-a-thon as Ava and I are.




Now for the prizes: (All prizes are International unless marked otherwise)


#1 "A Wild Night's Bride" by Victoria Vane (ebook)
#2 "Shadowlove-Stalkers", "Shadowheart-Slayer" and "Shadowlife-Hybrid" by Claudy Conn (ebooks) (will be given away as a pack of three)
#3 "Honeymoon Bite" by Sharon Hamilton (ebook)
#4 "Howl" by Cynthia Rayne (ebook)
#5 "Love of a God" by Rosanna Leo (ebook)
#6 "Supernaturally Kissed" by Stacey Kennedy (ebook)
#7 Hybrids #1 "A Chance Encounter" by Gale Stanley (ebook
#8 and 9 Authors After Dark Swag Bags (US only)
#10 Random Swag Pack (US only)
#11 Pick 2 books of a list of books I have for giveaway. (US only)
#12 Choice between Eve Langlais' triologies Alien Abduction or the FUC Bundle (ebooks)
#13 Rulers of Darkness Series by Amanda Greene
#14 Any book from the Scanguards series by Tina Folsom (paperback)
#15 Winner's choice of any book off of Leigh Savage's backlist (ebook)
#16 Signed Paperback of "Her Guardian Angel" plus swag by Felicity Heaton
#17 Winner's choice of any book off of C.J. Ellisson's backlist (ebook)


Aren't those some awesome prizes! Thanks to all the authors who donated. 


I hope to see you back her on the 27th to start our Romance Junkies read-a-thon.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs