Friday, September 3, 2010

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday!!

Photobucket
 Ya, Ya, I know your saying not another follow. But this one is for a specific group. In order to do tag along you have to primarily have a book blog that reviews and post adult content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic., then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do)you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

This Friday tag along is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance. I have to say that she read my mind with this one. I enjoy reading adult romance and erotica and I have found that most blogs are YA readers. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a YA book now and again actually Twilight and Hunger Games are some of my favorite books. But for the most part I like hot and steamy. So if you are interested in joining us you can get all the details at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

7 comments:

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Oh, I did sign up for this tag along last week. I am so happy that she has continued with it. I'm loving your blog ;)

Black Disaster Fairy

http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Thanks for visiting me on my blog. I like some YA, but I'd rather be reading a steamy romance.

Book of Secrets said...

Stopping by from the tag along to say hello! I'm a follower. I love the cover of your next book - I *heart* Highlanders! I follow you on Twitter now too (I'm @bookofsecrets). Have a great weekend!

Diana ♥ Book of Secrets

Tricia said...

I love your place here and I'm like you I like some young adult but on the whole I love my romances!

bittenbyromance said...

Hope you have a good weekend. Dont forget to check in the next two day to see if there is any new tag alongs

Laruie

Magic Faerie said...

Hi Danielle, hope you have a great weekend, passing through on the adult tag along, excellent idea! I like YA but more often I like a bit of heat in a book :)

JennJ said...

Hi Danielle I found you through the Adult Blogger Tag Along thanks so much for following my blog as well! I'm a new follower of yours too. :)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs