Friday, September 17, 2010

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday!!


Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic., then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

It doesn't matter what you read if its paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then your in.


To join in the fun and get details click here. This tag along is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

7 comments:

bittenbyromance said...

Have a great weekend!

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Hey Danielle ,
Thanks for stopping by on the 18 and Over Tag :)
Am now a follower of your blog
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Oh, I may have to do this one next week. I do both YA and adult and even tho my reviews are more pg... pg13 (b/c of the YA crowd) I do read adult books.

Broche Fabian said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Considering our similar taste in reading paranormal sexy romance (what I call guilty pleasures) you might have a recommendation for me. I love Christine Warren's books and am looking for something/an author that is similar to her. Have you read her work? Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks for any recommendations!

Jeremy said...

@ Rebecca, I haven't read any of Christine Warren's books but I did look at some of her books on goodreads and they reminded me of Kelly Armstrong's werewolves series. Maybe you should try her.

Kate Evangelista said...

Added your blog button to my blog roll.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Thanks for stopping by with the FF. Pretty awesome blog you have here. I love romance novels ad YA maybe next time I will join in.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs