Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do you judge a book by the cover?


Everybody always picks a beautiful cover for this meme so I decided that this week I would post the ugliest book cover I could find. I was originally looking for a cover in the romance genre but then I stumbled upon this one and almost fell out of my chair. The book cover I picked this week to feature in this weekly event is "Zombie Raccoons & Killer Bunnies" by Martin Greenberg.

Goodreads Blurb:
From a farmer at war with Nature's creatures, to dangerous doings when the henhouse goes on-line, to the hazards of keeping company with a book wyrm, here are ingenious tales that will make readers laugh or cry-or double-check to make sure that their windows and doors are firmly locked against the things that prowl the night. 


My thoughts:
I found this cover to be hilarious and its even funnier to think that this book is in the horror genre. I think I'm going to have nightmares. LOL

8 comments:

Joanna St. James said...

oh my stars! I cant stop laughing

Christy Townzen said...

Ummm wow! That's all I can say lol

brandileigh2003 said...

That is spectacularly ugly :)

Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Kelly said...

LOL that is seriously the best cover I've ever seen! It is so ridiculous that I now need to read this book! Thank You for sharing, I'm still dying of laughter!

Raven Corinn Carluk said...

The title alone is a riot. But that cover. Oh my. There are no words.

I feel so much better about mine.

Raven Corinn Carluk

Leontine said...

Oh this is horror to me who loves the slick looking, mancandy pretties LOL Still, it does grab the attention doesn't it ;)

Unknown said...

Wow . . . and what did the reviews say? lol

Sugar and Snark said...

ahahahh love it

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs