Saturday, September 4, 2010

Winner of "Alien Mate" & "Alien Mate 2" (Redrawing)

Unfortunately our first winner never contacted me to claim her prize so I had to draw a new winner.

The winner of both books in the Alien Mate series by Eve Langlais is.....




Magic Faerie


Congratulations Magic Faerie!! You will need to contact me and give me your email address to we can send you both ebooks. There is a link on my right sidebar that says contact me. If I do not here from Magic Faerie by September 5, 2010. I will be drawing a new winner.

1 comments:

Magic Faerie said...

I won!! Thanks Danielle, emailed you :)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs