Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays


 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers:




"He maintains that he is a count, " Dr. Van Helsing said, "but of course he must invent a new identity for each new generation."
"Who are those three horrid women at the castle?" Johnathan asked. 
"His vampire brides?"



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was a smug bastard, overly pleased with himself. Dmitriu began to wish he'd killed him after all, decades ago when no one would have minded.

Saloman would turn the world upside down and regain the power that was his at the dawn of time.

Blood on Silk by Marie Treanor.

Valerie
in Germany

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

Interesting teaser... love the cover art too!

Thanks for stopping by mine... we'll see how much the Cannibals are actually involved in "The Sex Lives of Cannibals"! But, I couldn't turn that title down!

Cherry said...

Ohhhh, scary!

Kate said...

This book sounds great! I keep seeing it at the bookstores. I will check it out once I read some of the other books I bought.

Kelly Rubidoux said...

This is the first I'd heard of this book. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Sugar and Snark said...

Great Teaser Danielle!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs