Thursday, September 30, 2010

Winner of Adult Prize Pack #2

I want to thank the girls at Good Choice Reading for putting this event together. I also want to thank all the participants that entered and all my faithful followers. I got such a overwhelming response I am going to announce the winners of the 3 prize packs each in a seperate post. So I will post the other winners when I finish adding all the numbers up. 


The winner of the Adult Prize Pack #2 is......





Claudia

Congratulations Claudia! You have 48 hours to contact me or I will draw a new winner. I will also be emailing you shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big congrats!!!

Valerie
in Germany

Gale Stanley said...

Hi Claudia,
Congrats on winning the giveaway! Happy Reading!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs