Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Spooktacular Day 31


What do you get when you have eight wickedly delicious Authors, writing about Halloween?

Why you end up with “A WICKED AND WANTON ALL HALLOWS EVE” of course.

So, I’ve asked a few wicked and wanton and spooky All Hallow’s Eve questions of the other authors who are in the anthology along with me! Hey, I even asked myself *giggles* Please check out what they had to say about what their dream costume would be, what their favorite Halloween treat is, if they like scary movies, and what they have to say about the story they have appearing in the anthology.

Author Kim Faulks

Kiki: If you could by any Costume which one would it be?  

Kim: There is nothing sexier than a woman with a gun or a knife, so I'll have to go with this gorgeous one from the movie Electra with Jennifer Garner.

Kiki: What is your favorite Halloween Treat?
Kim: Turkish delight chocolates

Kiki: Do you watch scary movies? If yes, tell us the name of a good one.
Kim: My favourite: The Village or The Shining - I love them all!

Kiki: Tell us a little about your story in A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow’s Eve Anthology.  
Kim: Inamorata is set back in 1780 in England where a young woman Erica tries to come to terms with the loss of her sister and the growing need to provide for not only herself but her brother-in-law David, who seems to be a lot more cunning than she expected.

Author Abby Hayes

Kiki: If you could by any Costume which one would it be?
Abby: You know, I want the wolf one that my character in my story, Haunted Party, was wearing, a wolf.

Kiki: What is your favorite Halloween Treat?
Abby: Chocolate! I love the Reece’s Pumpkins, always have. But now I also love the Take Five candy bars as well, along with Twix and many others.

Kiki: Do you watch scary movies? If yes, tell us the name of a good one.
Abby: Yes I do.  Most recent good ones were Insidious and Fright Night.

Kiki: Tell us a little about your story in A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow’s Eve Anthology.
Abby: My story, Haunted Party,  is about a party thrown each year by the main character’s sexy boss. This year he has rented an entire floor of a hotel. Everyone is in costume and ready for a good time, but what they get is an unexpected haunting and find that the ghost feeds off of sexual energy.

Author BL Morticia

Kiki:  If you could buy any Costume which one would it be?
BL: I’d wear a renaissance costume. I love the way the dresses are low cut and long.

Kiki:  What is your favorite Halloween Treat?
BL: Hmm I like the candy corn. Not a big fan of taffy apples. :/

Kiki:  Do you watch scary movies? If yes, tell us the name of a good one.
BL: I’m not really a fan of really scary movies. I do love Sleepy Hallow with Johnny Depp! *yum*

Kiki: Tell us a little about your story in A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow’s Eve Anthology.
BL: My story is the vampire story, I Dream of Dalian. It’s an m/f, *snicker* about a young woman who’s in love with a rock star that has very vampy qualities. She dreams of him and ends up getting sucked into her dream. Will she come out of it?

Author Ana Hart

Kiki:  If you could by any Costume which one would it be?
Ana: Well, first and foremost, I am a pirate and no, I do not mean that I steal music and movies and the like. So, given that, I would want this costume!  I usually just make my own but I don't have time to sew lately and I've recently lost over fifty pounds so my wench outfits no longer fit me. So sad.

Kiki: What is your favorite Halloween Treat?
Ana: Um... hmm... I think I'm going to be lame and simply answer with anything chocolate. I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas and there are few candies that I will say no to. Now, if we're talking about treats beyond the edible ones, I'll take a tall, dark, and handsome pirate for my Halloween Treat ;)

Kiki:  Do you watch scary movies? If yes, tell us the name of a good one.
Ana: I don't usually watch scary movies. Okay, let me rephrase that - I hate movies with gratuitous gore but I love suspenseful films. Of course, now that I've said that, I can't think of a suspenseful film that I really enjoy. I just don't like to be scared. Call me crazy. I'm not really much of an adrenaline junkie.

Kiki:  Tell us a little about your story in A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow’s Eve Anthology.
Ana: Welcome to the Inferno is a story about two wild Fae that have crossed the Veil into the mortal world on the one night that said Veil is weakest - Halloween - in order to get into a little naughty mischief at the Inferno, a club where all the paranormal creatures and their mortal pets can go to play. It's a sexy and fun little story and I loved writing it. The dynamic between the two main characters was very entertaining to write.

Author Gemma Parkes

Kiki:  If you could buy any Costume which one
would it be?
Gemma: Definitely a sexy vampire costume! So sexy! I would wear it, l think!

Kiki: What is your favorite Halloween Treat?
Gemma: A box of dark chocolate soft center’s, a candlelit room, a hot man and a really spooky film!

Kiki: Do you watch scary movies? If yes, tell us the name of a good one.
Gemma: I like the films that are psychologically scary. Real edge of the seat films. I love ‘What lies beneath’ very jumpy! Not Stephen Kings ‘It’ though, scared me to death!

Kiki: Tell us a little about your story in A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow’s Eve Anthology.
Gemma: ‘Cassandra’ is a spooky tale about a chance meeting at a Halloween party. There is music, costumes, dancing…I really can’t say more without spoiling the story!

Author Sarah Bella

Kiki:  If you could by any Costume which one would it be?
Sarah:  If I could be any costume at all I think it would be great fun to be a Fairy like Twig from the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.  There is a photo of Twig attached.

Kiki: What is your favorite Halloween Treat?
Sarah: I love chocolate, but in the name of being able to eat more of them, I try to stick to treats like Kit Kats and Twix.  I can eat three or four of the minis before I’ve eaten the fat in a snickers :D

Kiki:  Do you watch scary movies? If yes, tell us the name of a good one.
Sarah: I can’t watch scary movies!  I’m such a baby.  I watched Saw with my husband and it took months before I stopped thinking that the pig-faced thing was on the other side of my bathroom door waiting to pop out at me when I had to pee at night!
I do love scary books though.  I read a ton of twisted Dean Koontz and the Hannibal Trilogy (Red Dragon, The Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal Rising) by Thomas Harris are among my favorite books ever.

Kiki:  Tell us a little about your story in A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow’s Eve Anthology.
Sarah: Triage is about a woman who goes out with her friends to a costume party and gets separated before they even connect.  She winds up at the wrong club, but doesn’t realize just how wrong she was until she meets Evan, or Sir, as he likes to be called.  Sir introduces her to the milder side of BDSM with a little public mental Domination.

Author Kiki Howell
Kiki: Okay, this is weird! I’ve never actually interviewed myself before, buy hey, it’s a wicked and wanton All Hallow’s Eve here, so anything goes, right? LOL

Kiki: If you could by any Costume which one would it be?
Kiki: A little sexy, a little dark, witch costume :)

Kiki: What is your favorite Halloween Treat?
Kiki: I have a hard time with favorites when it comes to candy, but I will try to pick. I do love Sour Patch Kids.

Kiki:  Do you watch scary movies? If yes, tell us the name of a good one.
Kiki: Yes I do, but in recent years it has been hard to keep up on them with the kids.  In the beginning of October, I did start watching American Horror Story on FX and am quiet impressed so far!

Kiki: Tell us a little about your story in A Wicked and Wanton All Hallow’s Eve Anthology. 
Kiki: “Midnight Showing” is a story about a haunted theater, and a new owner who tempts the ghost who haunts it in hopes of getting rid of her. He has a friend with him and his wife, who is Wiccan, to play a movie known to upset the ghost in hopes his wife can do a ritual to help the ghost move on. What happens though is a ghostly sort of foursome with the ghost in charge *winks*

A WICKED AND WANTON ALL HALLOWS EVE Synopsis:
A Halloween party turns into a very unusual night; a ghost whose sexual needs prevent her from passing over to the other side; a chance encounter at a mistaken location leads to many desires being fulfilled; and unusual alien and human sexual experience, in the name of research; and so much more in this kinky themed Halloween Anthology.

Open up your mind, free your inhibitions and get ready for A Wicked & Wanton All Hallows Eve!

Eight naughty Halloween-themed erotic short stories to tantalize and tease the senses while giving readers a little taste of the experimental worlds of sensually exciting tricks or treats.

Releases with Naughty Nights Press Oct. 30th. Available at Amazon, Smashwords, and other ebook retailers.

5 comments:

miki said...

special, i 'm not sure i 'm ready for such an anthology ^^;;. However since it's still an ebook the problem isn't there.
I loved the mini interview.
Thanks for the discovery


isabelle(dot)frisch(at)gmail(dot)com

Amy said...

Wowza, that is one hot book cover! I'd love to read some naughty Halloween themed stories ;)

angeldream3[AT]gmail[DOT]com

S.Lira said...

Thanks for the interview. I loved reading this also. Its a great antho!

Texas Book Lover said...

Great interview and what a steamy cover! I had been doing really good about not eating any of the treats in my candy ja but you all go and mention candy...

mmafsmith at gmail dot com

Vivien said...

Wow, I got distracted from that cover!! Love :)

Vivien
deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs