Sunday, October 7, 2012

Book Club: Week 1 Discussion Questions

Week 1 is over and it's time for our first book club discussion for the FUC Bundle and I'm sure you all have a lot to say about this week's reading assignment. You are not required to answer all or any of the questions we provide we just want to hear your thoughts on what you read this week. If you were bad and read on past the assigned chapters please do not spoil the book for everyone else in your comments.

1. What was one of your favorite parts or scenes in the book?

2. What were your thoughts on Miranda's form when she first shifted?

3.What did you think of the ending? Do you think the next book is going to be about the same bad guy?

4. We know both Miranda's and Chase's favorite deserts literally. What are yours? Big hunky bears? lol

Don't forget to visit the book club page to get all the latest updates and schedule information. 
http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/p/book-club.html
 

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

One of my favorite parts in the book was when she gave him the pie then asked for a piece and he gave her the hell no look.
When she first was going to shift I was thinking she was going to try to hide from the bad guys I didn't know she was going to be a saber toothed bunny. LOL
I'm unsure if the next book is going to be about the same bad guy because we have a new couple and wouldn't he come after Miranda? I don't know.
Mine is definitely big hunky bear shifters and cheese cake. Maybe cheese cake on my big hunky bear. LOL

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite parts was when Chase saw Miranda's Saber tooth bunny side.

When Miranda did her shift I was excited! I really wanted her to shift into something awesome. I wanted her shifter side to show the confidence she has in herself. I think a sabertooth bunny is fantastic!

I'm am unsure about the baddie being in the next book too, for the same reasons.

mmm... my favourite desert is definitley something chocolate and I will not say no to eating melted chocolate off a big hunky bear. ;)

Unknown said...

WHOOT!
Hi Danielle and Nae!
LOL- SO LOVED THIS BOOK!
My favorite part of all was the VERY beginning of it. When Miranda was introduced to us as her young fluffy self :)
Loved it!

I was in awe when of her first reveal! I think it was an amazing turn and worked VERY well for her.

I was content with the ending. Very happy that it's a HEA. I love Chase and Miranda together. They are awesome! As for the bad guy... Yup! With and ending like that, he's going to pop in again. I hope he gets smashed to pieces if he does. *blinking eyes innocently :)

Ok, My favorite dessert (which I'm finding hysterical right now) Is marbled chocolate cheesecake (funny, right?)
I'd be more than willing to share my fav with a yummylicious Panther shifter is he was available. Any takers?? Nothing? Awe come on :/
Where's a panther shifter that's tasty when you need him? *sigh

WAaahahahahaha *cough *cough waahahahaha ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ava!

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs