Friday, October 5, 2012

Review: "Brie Bows to Her Master" by Red Phoenix



"Brie Bows to Her Master"
Author: Red Phoenix
Series: Brie #9
Genre: Erotic, BDSM
Pages: 92
Source: Purchased from Amazon
Published: September 5, 2012 by Red Phoenix
Author's Website: http://www.redphoenixauthor.blogspot.com

Buy Links: Amazon

Goodreads Blurb:
 The final week at the Submissive Training Center has arrived! Join Brie as she encounters challenging sessions crafted specifically for her - five extraordinary days of training and pleasure. Her graduation includes interviews with potential Doms, but things get horribly complicated for Brie. The determined little sub will experience heartbreak, betrayal, and true love in this fitting ending to the series.

An exciting and unexpected finale completes Brie’s journey into submission. Brie Bows to Her Master is a roller coaster ride you won’t soon forget.

Extended Description:

Brie, Lea, and Mary are about to experience their last week at the Submissive Training Center. The friends embrace it with a sense of humor and excitement, unaware that the final week involves individual lessons with each of the five trainers. Can Brie handle Ms. Clark’s instruction? Will her heart survive when Sir takes her out on a private outing? As graduation approaches, things unravel forcing her to make an unexpected choice. Which Dom will earn Brie’s devotion and become Master of her heart?

Adult Material (18+)

Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.


My Review:



This was a very emotional read for me for various reasons. One is it’s the end of Brie’s journey to becoming a submissive which I've followed from the very start. I will miss all of the growth and determination from Brie that I've grown to adore; the fact that I will no longer get to imagine and experience from the outside looking in (so to speak). All those and more wrapped into a package has made me a hot mess to the fact there will no longer be a new Brie book to look forward to. Brie Bows to Her Master had me in tears feeling Brie's emotion as if I was her, laughing in both humor and happiness and in many parts I had to hold my breath to await the outcome. Oh and we cannot forgot the scorching hot scenes, WOW!

Brie goes through a ton of strong, emotional and challenging situations in these last days. She is now at her last week of training as a submissive and is feeling the pressure of both being out in the world, on her own, and as an actual sub. She also has the stress of the choices she has to make on her final days. Decisions decisions! She has to chose her permanent master, but who will it be?

What an excellent end to a great build that accumulated throughout the series perfectly. Red left this here reader a VERY happy camper with the direction she took (oh my what an ending) and I cannot wait to see what see creates for us all next :)

If anyone is looking for a great, addictive BDSM series to read the Brie series is just right for you. Even if you are just looking for one great book with the BDSM aspect to read you'll enjoy this as a stand alone. But I forewarn you, you'll be missing out on a great build that brought the series to where it is. Sigh, it feels odd this time around that I can't say “next Brie, please!”



Overall Rating:

Sex Rating:


3 comments:

Yvette said...

Love BDSM. Thanks for the review.
Yvette

Red Phoenix said...

Thanks for the review! I, too, am surprised that it is over for now although I planned it this way. The characters grow on you and they become a part of your life. I actually cried when I penned the last word. It was hard to say good-bye, even for a short while. :)

~Red

Anonymous said...

Wonderful review Ava!!!
I was reading so slowly this last book, trying to make it last a little bit more... Oh, is so hard to accept we will have no more submissive training center..
~ Marla

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs