Sunday, October 21, 2012

Book Club: Week 3 discussion questions for "FUC Bundle"

Week 3 is over and it's time for our third book club discussion for the FUC Bundle and I'm sure you all have a lot to say about this week's reading assignment. You are not required to answer all or any of the questions we provide we just want to hear your thoughts on what you read this week. If you were bad and read on past the assigned chapters please do not spoil the book for everyone else in your comments.

1. What are your first impressions of Project's character?

2. Is there anyone else that's getting frustrated that Viktor has not caved and taken her yet?

3. How do you feel about the name that was chosen for Project?

4. Do you think the master mind has gotten to the FUC doctor hence him calling Renee in to do some tests?

Don't forget to visit the book club page to get all the latest updates and schedule information. 
http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/p/book-club.html
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Once again Danielle, your stopping point is one that left me hanging in anticipation-lol

I think Master Mind is a nut case that needs some common sense knocked around in that head. I'm thinking possible Napoleon complex with a side of insanity :)

Viktor is a frustrating man! I hope he wakes the heck up real soon and does the deed. Doesn't he realize he's missing out on some good times? lol

Beside the fact that I LOVE the name Renee. It's my middle name so that made me like it even more. I think it fits her character and showed us Vik wanted to give her a beautiful name. That says a lot about him.

I'm unsure if that's the case. With the way it left off, it's definitely possible that MM got to the doctor and is influencing him after all MM is right there with easy access to do whatever.

Jeremy said...

Ava, I'm really not trying to torture you with the stopping points. Muhahahaha!

I love Projects character she was so sweet and timid but I also felt alot of sympathy with her being born at the lab and living there her whole life.

I wasn't frustrated with Viktor's need to wait to do the deed I love a lot of sexual tension in my books it makes it all that much better when they do do it.

I thought Renee was a beautiful name and fit her nicely.

I do think that the master mind had gotten to Dr. Manners and that's why he called her in for tests. It just seemed to coincidental.

Nae said...

Heya!
I'll be back with answers, later. :)

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs