Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Review: "Savage Hunger" by Terry Spear



"Savage Hunger"
Author: Terry Spear
Series: Heart of the Jaguar #1
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: 352
ISBN: 9781402266928
Source: Publisher in exchange for a honest review.
Published: October 1, 2012 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Author's Website: http://terryspear.com

Buy Links: Amazon

Goodreads Blurb:
 In the heat of the jungle, jaguars are clawed, dangerous, and hungry for love. With hopes of overcoming night terrors and thanking the man who saved her life, Kathleen McKnight returns to the Amazon. A jaguar at heart, Connor Anderson doesn’t just protect her, but wants to claim her for his own.

What a action packed, sexy read. This is my first book my Terry Spear and I loved it.  She does a great job writing a exciting story with a sweet love story in the mix. Kathleen is in the military on a mission when she's kidnapped by the drug lords lucky for her she's saved by a man named Connor with a pet jaguar. Little does she know Connor is the jaguar and he's looking for a shifting mate. After their rescue mission they are seperated but neither can stop thinking about the other until Kathleen goes back to the Amazon looking for this man and his pet jaguar. Well, she finds him but ends up getting herself into all kinds of trouble with the drug lords again and in the meantime Connor's sister, also a shifter, turns Kathleen knowing Connor would never do it. But now they have to deal with the drug lords and Kathleen's uncontrollable shifts between human and jaguar. 

Connor and Kathleen's relationship just comes off as so natural and comfortable there is no big struggle in that degree. You can't help but fall in love with the three main characters in this book. Connor's sister plays a big role in the story. I'm thinking her story is going to be next and I wouldn't miss it. Will she find a shifter to mate with or will she have to turn someone else? I can't wait to find out.

I highly recommend this book to all paranormal romance fans unless you are squeamish when it comes to violence because this book is full of it.  But other than that this is a fantastic read. 


Overall Rating:

Sex Rating:

3 comments:

Barbara E. said...

I love Terry Spear's books and I'm glad to see you enjoyed this latest one. I'm looking forward to reading it.

booklover0226 said...

I haven't read anything by Terry Spears. I need to check this out.

Thanks,
Tracey D

Unknown said...

Waterfalls will have a new meaning. Take your alpha to one and you will find out.

Post a Comment

Each of my followers mean the world to me and I would love to hear from each and every one of you.
:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the Estranged kit by Studio Flergs